1. The Circuit would like to welcome Mr Phesheya Dabulamanzi Kunene to join the clergy in the Circuit. He will be ordinated on the 09th of June 2013 at Nhlazatshe Parish. Parishes are requested too donate for catering.
2. On the 28th of April 2013 the Bishop of the Diocese Eastern shall officiate the dedication of buildings in Ermelo and Matsulu.
3. The Parishes and Leagues are requested to transport delegates to Circuit meetings.
The service was very nice and fruitful, the Dean said. I would like to thank the the people that made the day to be successful The ED Bishop AM Mnisi, all circuit Pastors, Circuit Council, Intombe Parish, all other Parishes, Rev Zulu from LTI and his students and all leauges in the Circuit. Not forgeting our partners Empangeni Circuit Dean Elect J Ndlovu, co-workers from Sweden and volunteers from Germany. Rev Zulu on his sermon he gave the Circuit the project that he had as a vision on him which says, "OPERATION GEQ' ISILULU". I would also like to ask everyone to be part of the Circuit with anything that God has blessed you with. In the near future I will publish our Circuit Vision amd Mission, please let us stick on to it. For those who were not there and would like to see what was happening they can get the DVD by contacting this no. +27(0)71 876 0161. We are sorry for not sending the program during the preparations.
Igwa Circuit in Ermelo has a vision to see a community free of HIV & AIDS and to equip and empower those who have been healed to heal others. So the circuit is asking for the support / donations to make this project a succesful one ever. Please see more info under documents about this program.
The Circuit has sent Rev MM Nkwanyana to Sweden to observe how the Lutheran church work in Sweden compares to us here in SA especial Igwa Circuit. Also to learn from them and they learn from us. He is there to do also workshops especial on Liturgy and music where there are similarities and dissimilarities. I have attended the bible study with different churches which were speaking direct to us about that the church is called to evangelize the Powers-Ephesians 3:10, he said on his words. And Sweden has send Rev. M Astonsson and Deacon L Marek here to Igwa Circuit.
The PML Dioceses Director SJ Nkabinde has sent this Circular to the Igwa PML: Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. For those who have had their Conferences I hope all went well and we continue to Grow Together in Christ. Those who are still to hold their Conferences wish you successful conference. The purpose of this communication is to inform that:
1. The venue for ELCSA PML Conference is Barkley West close to Kimberly in Cape Orange.
2. The conference is scheduled for 23rd - 25th November 2012 ( for more details regarding the direction to the venue - contact Brother TJ Hammer 0823272108, email firstname.lastname@example.org or EJ Julies 0741608917, email email@example.com .
3. The conference fee is R300.00 which includes accommodation and meals.
4. Dioceses are expected to arrive well on time for commencement of the programe scheduled to commence with registration at 14:00.
5. Delegetes will be provided with mattresses and are expected to bring their own blankets and linen.
On the 16th of Sept. 2012 at Intombe Parish the circuit will be installing the Dean Rev EG Dlamini to his position for the coming 6 years. Also the Circuit Cauncil will be installed on the same day. All members of Igwa Circuit are being asked to attend this service it wil be the best we have ever had in the circuit.
The Dean would like to thank past Circuit PML committee that has organise the conference in Nhlazatshe Parish. He has asked the newly elected committee to commit themselves on the league responsibilities. And to the ex-committee members that for the job you have done the past six years, he said. He has also thanked Rev. Pereira, Rev. Shongwe, Rev Nkwanyana and big thanks to the Bishop Rev AM Mnisi for coming to the conference.
The Dean would like to pass the massage to all those has made the Easters to be a prosperous. He has edge that people participate more on the coming events for the Circuit. All the organisers, helpers, etc. may God bless you, he said.
More he request that the church members support the youth on their coming Rally on July this year in Ermelo. Not only the youth, but all the leagues whenever they are together on their rally. By supporting he means people must be involved all the times. Be on the services and be seated.
Congrats to Bethal Parish for doing best as they are ready to elect their Parish council on the 31st of March 2012. Please see the coming events.
I hope everyone has done what is expected to be done in the congregation. By the help of God please pray and pray to achieve the best.